Hunky Punky Hunky Punky

The artwork is basic as well as the game play. Unfortunately you can "game" the system by simply rapidly clicking your mouse somewhere in the center.

Keep working though! feel free to try uploading new stuff in the newgrounds dump to get advice from others like on the forums so you can improve before moving onto the full game portal!

mustafaaskin responds:

Thank for respond. I will take account.

Seven's Second Adventure Seven's Second Adventure

I loved it!

This is a great 8 bit game! I really enjoy it, even after testing it.

A few things I've noticed that could be improved:

- When you go back to the path that splits from the jungle, you pop out on the far left of the screen. I would suggest popping out in the middle, so that if you want to go left or right from there, you aren't right on the edge (particularly if you want to go right)

- When you pick something up, it would be nice to have a little notation of "you've picked up a fibrous bran muffin!" and a little not of "muffin", "oil", "ice cream", etc when you press A to view your inventory, and since you will likely never have more than 2 or 3 items in it at a time, space won't be a problem.

- Currently there is no way to bring sound back after you press M for mute. Perhaps having it so that when you press M again, the sound starts again.

That's it!

The art is great, and you managed to get the medals in without any glitches. I even had a hard time finding those secret movies at first. I enjoyed all of the shout outs you gave to so many people, it feels like a real community-oriented game (and not like a lame inside joke either).

Magical-Zorse responds:

Yea, I thought about making a little popup to tell you that you found an item, but I couldn't think of a good way to without disturbing the gameplay.
Thanks for the review

SevenSeize's Adventure SevenSeize's Adventure

Awesome Game!

The oldschool feel is great. I can only hope for a sequel with more baysplosions, NGers and bartering.

Magical-Zorse responds:

OH HO HO, YOU CAN COUNT ON THAT!

J3nnica Dress Up J3nnica Dress Up

I play J3n Dressup

Just to undress teh J3nny ^_^

yay mopsicle!

j3n soundboard j3n soundboard

poor j3n

bitch, where's my bacon?!

format responds:

i dont have it

the big button the big button

awesome

red button is awesome u ass

Map Game Map Game

education!

i have to admit. i had fun with that. I LIKE PUTTING TEH STATES IN THE STATES SPOTS!!!

really though, that was cool. nice job

Slacker Slacker

good job

sweet, my first reveiw in a long while...funny i'm a slacker in rael life, and thats pretty much my life, if ya shoot to the BBS, theres a slacker's crew..made by me

Stick RPG Stick RPG

great RPG

its a little like them sim girl games with the drinking and job shit to boost your stats, buts its pretty sweet, keep it up

African Detroit Cop African Detroit Cop

GREAT GAME!

make more man, its halarious, sbort but funny