ClockDay with Michael Bay ClockDay with Michael Bay

BAYSPLOSIONS

There is nothing better than explosions set in completely inappropriate story lines!

This is probably my favorite clock day submission. I really liked Stafff's exploding sound effects better than any stock explosion sounds you could have used instead.

SevenSeize responds:

I love his announcer voice. Sometimes we have entire conversations in the announcer voice and I laugh until it hurts.

King of the Kill King of the Kill

Nice improvement!

Seven, you are improving greatly in Flash!

I have to hand it to you for sticking it out and working on this despite Flash being a bitch to work with. I liked your use of tweens, movie clips and even frame-by-frame work. It's really cool how folks will help you out when you're a n00b at stuff.

Maybe next time you can clean up some of the sound to get rid of staff's background static, I'd recommend Audacity, it's free and sardonic and rig say it's a good one to use for music editing, so you know it's a winner!

You could also try animating the raptor if you use him again rather than using the photoshop pic, so it meshes better with the rest of the flash, but I'm sure that would be one hell of an ordeal, you were telling me how much a pain it was just to get the guys drinking beer and the clouds moving!

Great job!

SevenSeize responds:

Thank you Mal. What a perfect review. You should be a review mod....wait....Bilbo won't ever be animated, he's always going to be real....it's part of the joke..... but I'll work on cleaning him up. and I want to learn how to use more tools in flash, besides the basics. Stafff and I had heck with those audio clips. So we appreicate the advice.

Don't Worry, Son Don't Worry, Son

Great Animation, Great Humor!

Wow!

You're animation is smooth and right on. The syncing with the voices and the timing with the background music is amazing!

The music is spot on for effect as well.

I can't stop watching this flash! I keep re-watching it over and over.

I feel like it would make an awesome series if you wanted to, but it works great as a one-off as well.

Keep up the good work, you're skills are improving by leaps with every new submission. Kudos!

Farewell, Hummer 2 :P Farewell, Hummer 2 :P

nice job!

"An exciting and education experience for the driver of the hummer" was spot on!

Thank you for that.

some wench keeps parking her SUV in the driveway of our building, she won't even drive it all the way into the parking lot. Most people honk until she comes out, next time I notice, I'll just have her towed.

Line ride devils dance Line ride devils dance

very nice

that was really pretty cool!

though, you need a pre-loader and an actual ending. otherwise it keeps looping and the songs wind up making a lot of noise.

Also, you need to give credit where credit is do, you need to point out WHO your audio is from.

is there any way you could compress the file? 8k is huge for that, if it's the song, there are things you can do to lower the file size.

morphues responds:

really how do i decrease it
and besides that i have no idea how to make a preloader im fairly new at flash

Skating_Shenanigans Skating_Shenanigans

not bad

the interactivity is nice, but might i suggest putting a little "directions" or something, because I was half a second away from 0ing it for just stopping on one frame and not doing anything. but on my way to close the window i noticed my mouse went over a link in the frame. after that, it was fine.

keep up the good work!

FragMonkey responds:

ah i see
directions
another thing to improve on
thanks for the review Malachy!
-Fragmonkey

lll_Deception Part 4_lll lll_Deception Part 4_lll

nice job buddy!

your flash skills are really good man, i'm so proud!

izax was too kind to foamy...really, he was

alexsmolik responds:

Hey dude,
Glad the Spasmbot crew saw teh movie !
Aaww, you're proud of me... I guess that makes me a "correct" flash maker or something, anyways,
Thanks for the review,
ALEX

Deep Coma Deep Coma

dude...

that is probably the best "first submission" i've seen in a while. no sticks (thats always good) and it seems that you aren't just blindly submitting everything that you make with your ass in five minutes.

kudos on a great first submission. and good luck with any future projects

Under Heavy Meds. 2 Under Heavy Meds. 2

one line summery of my review..ok did that

...ok...um, nice funky music, made me laugh.

Better, Worse & Uglier Better, Worse & Uglier

good job

nice movie, animation is a little choppy with walking and that, the graphics are sweet